Promotions is a feature that is not included per standard. Call us by phone at 0500-600 111 for more information.
Promotions will let you automatically discount specific products or product compositions. You can even restrict the discounts to special dates, days of the week and hours of the day.
Log in to Backoffice. Click Loyalty, then Promotions.
Click Create Promotion.
This screen is shown.
Name is the name of the promotion, for example Drink and sandwich.
Description is a short description of the promotion. This is an internal description and will not be shown to the customers.
Type of Discount is how the promotion is discounted.
- Percentage - The products you choose in the promotion will be discounted percentually.
- Amount - The products you choose in the promotion will be discounted with a fixed amount.
- Fixed Price - The products you choose in the promotion will be discounted to a fixed price.
- Cheapest for Free - The cheapest product in the products you choose will be free.
- Whole purchase discount - Percentage - The whole purchase will be discounted percentually when chosen labels are added to the purchase.
- Whole purchase discount - Amount - The whole purchase will be discounted with a fixed amount when chosen labels are added to the purchase.
Under Promotion Products you choose what products need to be present in the tab for the promotion to apply and the discount to be given. Under Match Quantity you enter how many of the product need to be in the tab.
If you want the promotion to be a combination (for example a drink and a sandwich) click Combine to create another row. In that example you should enter all drinks in the first row and all sandwiches in the second row. That will let the cash register match 1 chosen drink with 1 chosen sandwich, but not match 2 drinks or 2 sandwiches to each other.
Now enter the discount amount if applicable.
If Labels during purchase is selected the promotion will only trigger if any of the selected labels are part of the purchase. Labels counting as part of a purchase includes labels applied to
- Connected Customer
- Cash Register
- Cash Register Location
- Payment Methods
Limit to Location is useful if you have more than one location and just want the promotion to apply to a specific one.
Start Date and End Date are useful if the promotion in question is only applicable during a limited time.
Limit to specific days and hours will do just that. If the promotion only applies on Saturdays, or a specific time of day, for Happy Hour as an example, you can specify this.
When all the settings are done you can click Create Promotion.